Скачать 0.75 Mb.
of a dissertation for obtaining a degree of doctor of philological sciences
on specialty 10.01.02 – the Kazakh Literature
of Aimukhambetova Zhanat Askerbekovna
“Functions of Mythic Poetics” (on the basis of modern Kazakh poetry)
Topicality of the research. Imagery search of the modern literary process brings complex tasks before scientific study of literature. One of such tasks is the study of problems of mythologism, mythic-poetical composition and its idea-imagery functions.
Mythologism in literature, mythic poetics come from the world literature of the past. The initial era of human mind is typical of mythological awareness which has over time become the basis of imagery thought. Imagery system and plots in belles-letters works were developed on the basis of myths which played a great role here. This reason spreads over one of the leading imagery methods.
Mythical awareness in imagery purposes for the most part becomes the basis of description in the national literature.
The role of the myth has already been examined in poetics. Nevertheless it has never been a subject of special analysis in modern study of literature. Mythic poetics of the national poetry, its imagery types play a tremendous role in the science of literary criticism.
The topicality of the dissertational research is stipulated by the fact, that it provides a systematic study of the myth in the scope of modern poetry which is particularly important in the contrastive aspect between literature and mythology.
The purposes and tasks of the research
The principal purpose of the research is to show the tremendous role of myths in poetry, to define diversified interactions of poetry with mythology, to determine the role of mythic poetics as a figurative means. The dissertation puts forward topical issues of literary criticism on the position of myths in modern poetry.
In order to achieve this purpose we have defined the following tasks:
- To reveal the role of poetical myth on the basis of modern poetry through a detailed analysis of lyrical texts (structural, detailed, in accordance with laws of poetry);
- To prove the regular occurrence of the origin of myths as a renewed figurative means in the national poetry;
- To draw a conclusion about the connection of the myth as a poetical method with artistic-aesthetic images;
- To scientifically stipulate the spiritual interconnection of nature and man as a single entity from the point of view of animism through poetical metaphors and their psychological research in belles-letters texts.
- To expose the role of mythologem in poetry which is a principal component in mythical plot acting as an intuitive-emotional image which has gathered in itself mysteries of nature;
- To uncover lyrical images in the context of poetical myth;
- To give a meaningful estimation and explanation to the creation of the metamorphosis on the basis of mythological dimension;
- To demonstrate the way mythological plots are introduced in the contents of poetry for celebrating and familiarizing with the good human legacy;
- To determine mythological signs of abstraction of certain concepts while describing the spiritual world and transmitting mood in lyrics;
- To classify the correlation of mythological cognition and modern search in explaining lyrical images;
- To give evidence that mythic poetics takes on a particularly important place on the imagery level of poetics;
- To bring proof in the close interrelation with mythic poetics showing signs of post modernistic trends in Kazakh literature such as materialism, conceptualism, translirism;
- To prove that mythic poetics takes a specific stand in the national poetry enriching this field with the newest search and receives benefit from ancient concepts;
- To ascertain in the result of an analysis the aesthetic role of mythology as a qualitative poetical method of studying a work of literature;
The subject of the research. Taking into consideration the fact that mythic poetics is an organic phenomenon in literary tradition, we should point out that in order to compare mythic-poetical works we pay a special attention to the best works of founders of various schools of great poets Abai, Magzhan Zhumabayev, which are developing in the direction of traditions in a new way. Verses which appeared in the 1960s in the world – poetry of M.Makatayev, Zh.Nazhmedenov, T.Ysmaiylov, F.Ongarsynov, T.Moldagaliyev and the next wave with S.Aksunkaruly, Iran-gaiyp, U.Esdaulet, O.Turzhan, T.Abdikakimov, E.Raushanov. In the focus of their poetry as well as representatives of the poetry at the turn of the century – N.Maukenuly, S.Nurzhan, G.Salykbai – a mythological worldview as an imagery analysis.
Methods of the research. While executing the following dissertational research we have used the following methods: comparative-contrastive, comparative-historical analysis, systematization and demarcation.
The propositions of the research to be defended:
The transformation of mythological plots and images from the system of mythological thought to imagery thought is connected with the aesthetic needs of people which are reflected in folklore legacy and oral literary works;
- In nowadays lyrics we celebrate problems of mankind, nature, society using various ways the main of which is mythic poetics.
- Mythological worldview is an important imagery method in depicting the inner world.
- In lyrics the description of modern intervals and seasons is mythologized as much as possible creating a new figurative system.
- The transformation of mythical concepts and phenomena is an example of the fact that poetic images separating from the initial essence turn into real poetical images.
- Mythological and religious discussions about the sky and the sun have appeared in numerous poetical texts and created new categories of existence.
- Kazakh poets using national mythological cognition with the purpose of art have created unique mythic-poetical images.
- Conceptual mythic-poetical images in the national-poetical legacy from old times till today reflect thoughts about mastering and learning imagery trend in a more complex and profound way. This demonstrates the continuation of traditions in the development of poetry, transformation of ancient cognition and conversion into one of branches of poetical thought.
- The initial signs of postmodernism of Kazakh poetry are reproduced in the verse lyrics of M.Zhumabayev in the period from XX to XXI cc. which has become the basis for creating a new poetry. The evidence here becomes songs of Kazakh poets in the trends of conceptualism, materialism, translirism.
- Mythic-poetical form, mythologems of native land, motherland, home have created one of the trends of Kazakh mythology which is pivotal and crucial.
The theoretical and practical significance of the research. In the present scientific work the mythic-poetical problem which has never been specifically studied before is now under a deep consideration. This research is of great importance among scientific works which study and examine relations between literature and mythology in the national literary criticism. The materials of the dissertation can be used and applied as an experimental manual in institutions of higher education for student of such specialty as “Kazakh Language and Literature” as well as while reading such special courses as “Literature and Mythology”, “Modern Kazakh poetry”.
The structure of the dissertational research. The dissertation comprises an introduction, four parts, conclusion and references.
Аймұхамбетова Жанат Әскербекқызы
Мифтің поэтикадағы қызметі
(қазіргі қазақ поэзиясы арқауында)
10.01.02 – қазақ әдебиеті
Филология ғылымдарының докторы ғылыми дәрежесін алу үшін
дайындалған диссертацияның авторефераты
Басуға 24.03.2010 жылы қол қойылды. Пішімі 60х84/1
Кітап-журнал қағазы. Көлемі 2,5 б.т.
Таралымы 120 дана. Тапсырыс № 28.
Л.Н.Гумилев атындағы ЕҰУ баспасы
Астана қаласы, Қажымұқан көшесі, 5.
Диссертация Т. Жүргенов атындағы Қазақ ұлттық өнер академиясының «Бейнелеу өнері тарихы мен теориясы» кафедрасында орындалды
Жұмыс Құрманғазы атындағы Қазақ Ұлттық консерваториясының Музыкатану кафедрасында орындалды
Жұмыс С. Торайғыров атындағы Павлодар мемлекеттік университетінің қазақ әдебиеті кафедрасында орындалды
Топонимдік жүйесіндегі антропонимдердің, эпонимдердің, генетопонимдердің әлеуметтік мәні
Философия ғылымдарының кандидаты ғылыми дәрежесін алу үшін дайындалған диссертацияның
Жұмыс Абай атындағы Қазақ ұлттық педагогикалық университетінің Отан тарихы кафедрасында орындалды
Абай атындағы Қазақ Ұлттық педагогикалық университетінің педагогика ғылымдарының докторы ғылыми дәрежесін беру жөніндегі д 14. 05....
Жұмыс әл-Фараби атындағы Қазақ Ұлттық университетінің биология факультетінің микробиология кафедрасында орындалды